Loto Santiago is available to play in Chile and all over the world, however some countries and jurisdictions have complex laws governing online gambling and lotteries, and as such players or residents in those countries will not be able to play online. Some players resort to using a Virtual Private Network (VPN) to mask their location when playing in these territories, as it can be used to secure your internet connection and act as if you are in a different country to the one you are actually in.
If you are interested in using a VPN then you can follow the steps below, but please be aware you are still governed by the laws of the country you are in despite using a VPN to mask your location.
- Click here to open Express VPN, and then subsequently click the “Get Express VPN” button
- Choose the plan you want depending on how long you want to have a VPN for. There is a 30-day money back guarantee on all plans should you not be happy with the service
- You will receive an email with a link and a code to setup the VPN along with links to detailed instructions on how to use the VPN effectively
- Select the device you are using to download the VPN OR Visit your selected app store and directly download the VPN application for your mobile device. Some internet browsers on a desktop computer have an extension store where the VPN can also be downloaded
- Download the installation file
- When it has finished downloading, open the installation file and follow the steps on the download wizard
- You will see a large “On” button which you must click to turn the VPN on and off. The country you are now browsing from will be highlighted below this button. You may need to hard refresh the page (Ctrl + F5 or Ctrl + R) for changes to take effect or for cache to be cleared.
The below message shows whether you are in a restricted country or not, and will change depending on whether you use a VPN or not:
You are in a restricted country and cannot play online
Below is the full list of restricted countries:
- Czech Republic
- Democratic People’s Republic of Korea
- France (including: Reunion, Martinique, Guadeloupe, French Southern Territories, French Guiana, French Polynesia and New Caledonia)
- Hong Kong
- Palestinian Territory
- USA (including: US Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Northern Mariana Islands and US Minor Outlying Islands)