It’s important to know the rules of Loto Santiago before you enter to make sure you are familiar with how everything works, including how to buy your tickets and how your prizes will be claimed. More information to supplement the below can be found on the How to Play page and the Prizes page.
Registration and Account
- Loto Santiago is available to play in Chile and all over the world, however some countries have restrictions on gambling online and as such you will not be able to register for an account from these countries.
- Upon registering for an account, you will be asked to verify your email address via a link sent to the email address you provided upon signing up. Without completing this verification step, you will not be able to buy an entry.
- Once you have entered a draw or potentially won a prize, some additional checks to verify your identity or address may be carried out. This might include sending a copy of your driver’s license along with a utility bill to our customer support team. These documents are treated with the strictest confidentiality, and will only be used for the purpose of account verification and to ensure you are not money laundering.
The first online lottery for Chileans Worldwide!
* Equivalent to €500,000
- You must be of at least 18 years to play and buy an entry. If in the country you are playing from the legal minimum age to gamble is higher than 18 then these laws must be abided by.
- It is your responsibility to check that you are legally able to play. If you win a prize but are found to not be legally allowed to play then your prize will not be paid to you.
- A single entry for Loto Santiago costs €0.50 ($451). An entry will not be considered valid until it has been paid for in full, either by purchasing it or activating a Free Bet Bonus won in a previous draw.
- Lotosantiago.cl and its partners can refuse an entry to any player at their discretion without notice or reason.
- The cut-off time for entries to a draw is 6:20pm CLST on Wednesday and Saturday nights. There will be no exceptions to this, and any entries after this time will be considered for the next available draw.
- If you wish to cancel your subscription then you must do so in your account or by contacting a member of the customer service team.
- Entries cannot be cancelled or refunded once they have been purchased.
- The draw uses an insured Random Number Generator (iRNG) to choose the six numbers between 1 and 50 and the Joker ball between 1 and 5. The iRNG is operated by an independent company that does not have any ties to the Loto Santiago team.
- The Joker ball cannot be swapped with any of the main numbers drawn.
- Loto Santiago draws can be rescheduled or cancelled at the discretion of the draw team without notice or reason.
Prizes and Payments
- The only prizes that can be won are detailed on the prizes page.
- The Free bet bonus cannot be substituted for a cash prize of any value.
- Players will receive €0.50 ($451) if they match between two and six of the main numbers without matching the Joker Ball. Players will not receive the prize twice for matching four numbers, or three times for matching six numbers.
- Players matching between two and five main numbers, plus the Joker Ball, will receive both the Free Bet Bonus and the €0.50 ($451) cash prize.
- The jackpot can only be won by matching all six numbers and the Joker ball.
- The jackpot will be shared equally among the number of players that win it.
- Results from the Ticket Checker do not count as proof of a winning entry. A player must have purchased an entry to win a prize.
- Prizes will be paid directly into your online account and will not be paid elsewhere. The only circumstance in which prizes are paid directly into your bank account is if you win the jackpot.
- Money in your account must be withdrawn to the same card or bank account that it was deposited from.